Swim with the Dolphins
Join us for an intimate swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment. This tour is our most popular and exhilarating experience. Visitors are given the opportunity to swim with the wild Bottlenose Dolphins in their own environment. Accompanied by our experienced guide and trained volunteers you will venture into the open waters of Koombana Bay. Depending on dolphin sightings you will be guided into the water where the dolphins may elect to initiate interaction with the swimmers. As they are wild dolphins, interaction cannot be guaranteed.
An award-winning tour guaranteed to thrill.
|November - April||DAILY||8 am|
Please note: Tour times are weather and numbers permitting.
What you’ll see
- The dolphins are wild, which makes it extra special as they aren’t performing – just behaving naturally.
- You may see examples of feeding, socialising, jumping and sleeping.
- Feel the buzz of the dolphins’ echo location checking you out!
- Learn how we ID all the dolphins.
- 3-4 hour guided swim tour with our experienced guide.
- Wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins.
- Buoyancy vest, if required.
- Cold drink and snack on board.
Please note: some times may change due to weather or numbers, please always ring and check if a later tour is available.
What to Bring
- Bathers/swim suit.
- Jumper/windcheater (something warm).
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Don’t forget the camera!
- Medication (if you require during a 3-hour period).
- Minimum 4 paying Swimmers
- Maximum 20 Swimmers
- Maximum 4 Observers
Save Your Place
To avoid disappointment be sure to book your tour well in advance.Book Tour
|Observers - Adults||$85|
|Observers - Concession/Students/YHA/Children (6-14)||$65|
Please note: Minimum age for tour (swimming or observing) is six years and must be accompanied at all times by an adult.