Swim with the Dolphins
An award-winning tour guaranteed to thrill!
Join us for an intimate swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment. Our most popular and exhilarating tour, you will be accompanied by our experienced guide and trained volunteers as you venture into the beautiful open waters of Koombana Bay.
Dolphin Discovery Centre will provide you with everything you need for your 3-hour adventure, including snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, a snack and drink and our knowledgable team who are incredibly passionate about Bunbury’s dolphins and all marine life in the bay.
As they are wild animals, please understand that dolphin interaction cannot be guaranteed. However, we do guarantee dolphin sightings or a second tour FREE!
Swim Tour season runs from November to April with tours departing every day (except Tuesday) at 8am.
Every purchase goes towards funding Dolphin Discovery Centre’s essential conservation, education and research projects.
|November – April||Wed – Mon||8 am|
Please note: Tour times are weather and numbers permitting.
What you’ll see
- The dolphins are wild, which makes it extra special as they aren’t performing – just behaving naturally.
- You may see examples of feeding, socialising, jumping and sleeping.
- Feel the buzz of the dolphins’ echo location checking you out!
- Learn how we ID all the dolphins.
- 3–4 hour guided swim tour with our experienced guide.
- Wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins.
- Buoyancy vest, if required.
- Snack on board.
- Water provided.
Please note: some times may change due to weather or numbers, please always ring and check if a later tour is available.
What to Bring
- Bathers/swim suit.
- Jumper/windcheater (something warm).
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Don’t forget the camera!
- Medication (if you require during a 3-hour period).
- Minimum 4 paying Swimmers.
- Maximum 20 Swimmers.
- Maximum 4 Observers.
Save Your Place
To avoid disappointment be sure to book your tour well in advance.Book Tour
|Observers - Adults||$85|
|Observers - Concession/Students/YHA/Children (6–14)||$65|
Please note: Minimum age for tour (swimming or observing) is six years and must be accompanied at all times by an adult.