Enjoying the benefits of a $12 million building upgrade, our brand new Interpretive Centre now showcases an expanded range of themed fish and coral aquariums and our amazing 360-degree Digital Dolphinarium, as well as an interpretation of the Koombana Bay environment and its history – geological, indigenous, marine and contemporary.
It is an immersive experience, with activity centres, interactive displays, feeding programs and tours that appeal to all age groups. The aquariums tell the story of our region from freshwater river to offshore reef and feature the marine plants and animals of our temperate zone. The Centre provides a unique experience that uses embedded technology along with natural displays to create a memorable experience for visitors that complements the wild dolphin experience of our beach Interaction Zone and Dolphin Tours.
- Option of one day or annual entry to the Dolphin Discovery Interpretive Centre.
- Option to package with a Dolphin Eco Cruise or Dolphin Swim Tour.
- Learn about the Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Explore, touch and visually immerse yourself in our local marine environment.
- Enjoy marine animal feedings by our volunteers.
- As an Advanced Eco Tourism attraction we do not have captive dolphins on display but together we will explore the wild dolphins of Koombana Bay to provide a window into their natural behaviours.
- Beach Interaction Zone. (Please keep in mind that during the cooler months we don’t see the dolphins consistently. Remember they are wild dolphins and come and go as they please.)
- Gift shop.
- Dolphin Eco Cruise.
- Dolphin Swim Tour.
Save Your Place
Bookings aren’t required but you can save your spot and purchase your ticket now via our easy online booking system.Book Tour
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||$46|
|Annual Pass - Adult||$65|
|Annual Pass - Concession||$42|
|Annual Pass - Child||$35|
|Annual Pass - Family||$155|
Please note: Price Per Person (inc. GST)