As of School Holidays 26th September 2020 we will have new Opening times of:
Open 6 days (Closed Tuesdays) 8am to 3pm – session times will still be utilised so please book to avoid disappointment.
Our new Interpretive Centre now showcases an expanded range of themed fish and coral aquariums and our amazing 360-degree Digital Dolphinarium, as well as an interpretation of the Koombana Bay environment and its history – geological, indigenous, marine and contemporary.
It is an immersive experience, with activity centres, interactive displays, feeding programs and tours that appeal to all age groups. The aquariums tell the story of our region from freshwater river to offshore reef and feature the marine plants and animals of our temperate zone. The Centre provides a unique experience that uses embedded technology along with natural displays to create a memorable experience for visitors that complements the wild dolphin experience of our beach Interaction Zone and Dolphin Tours.
Please book your session time, to avoid disappointment.
- Option of one day or annual entry to the Dolphin Discovery Interpretive Centre.
- Option to package with a Dolphin Eco Cruise or Dolphin Swim Tour.
Please book your session time to avoid disappointment.
- Learn about the Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Explore, touch and visually immerse yourself in our local marine environment.
- Enjoy marine animal feedings by our volunteers.
- As an Advanced Eco Tourism attraction we do not have captive dolphins on display but together we will explore the wild dolphins of Koombana Bay to provide a window into their natural behaviours.
- Cafe/Restaurant Open 6 days closed Tuesdays
- Beach Interaction Zone. (Please keep in mind that during the cooler months we don’t see the dolphins consistently. Remember they are wild dolphins and come and go as they please.)
- Gift shop.
- Dolphin Eco Cruise.
- Dolphin Swim Tour (seasonal)
Save Your Place
Bookings are now required so we can comply with Covid-19 cleaning and restrictions please save your spot and purchase your ticket now via our easy online booking system. You can also consider booking a Cafe Table before or after your exploration.Book Tour
|Family (2 adults, 2 children)||$46|
|Annual Pass - Adult||$65|
|Annual Pass - Concession||$42|
|Annual Pass - Child||$35|
|Annual Pass - Family||$155|
Please note: Price Per Person (inc. GST)