The Dolphin Discovery Centre’s Dolphin Eco Cruise is for one and a half hours within Koombana Bay. The vessel provides an excellent viewing platform designed to get you as close as possible to the dolphins without getting your feet wet. The team will introduce you to our local Bottlenose dolphins as they interact in their natural environment. Koombana Bay is home to these dolphins and they are frequently seen frolicking, playing and feeding during the cruise, the informative commentary will keep you updated throughout the cruise.
Cruise Departure Times for the Dolphin Eco Cruise and the
Swim on the Wildside Encounter (Swim Tour):
Ticket also allows you to visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre 3 times!
Please book to avoid disappointment.
|Children (4 to 14)||$35|
|Family (2 adults & 2 children 4 to 14)||$150|
Please note: Even though children 3 and under are free of charge, we need to be advised of their inclusion as they need to be included on the manifest. All students/concessions/YHA will be asked to present their concession cards in order to claim their ‘reduced rate’. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Click on the above photos to see more….
What to bring:
- Sun protection
- Don’t forget your camera!
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum 25 passengers.
- Exclusive group bookings available upon request.
- Please collect your cruise ticket from the Dolphin Discovery Centre 1/2 an hour prior to departure.
- Periodically the cruise will depart from an alternative jetty due to variable weather conditions – transfers cannot be provided.
- Bookings will not be accepted less than 15minutes prior to departure time.
- Payments with a ‘discount voucher’ are unable to be booked online. To book with a voucher contact the centre directly on: (08) 9791 3088
- All boat trips are subject to suitable weather conditions.