How can you help protect the dolphins of Koombana Bay?
Why not adopt one of your own? You’ll be helping the Dolphin Discovery Centre to continue their important research, conservation and education programs and you’ll receive a kit of information about the centre and your dolphin.
By adopting a dolphin you will be helping the Dolphin Discovery Centre to:
- Educate the public about dolphins and the environment in which they live
- Increase awareness of the need to protect dolphins and all other marine mammals
- Observe and study the dolphins to better understand their complex lives and monitor the impact of humans on the dolphins and the Bay
- Provide opportunities for people to interact with wild dolphins in a supervised setting where no harm will come to the dolphins
- Assist the Department of Conservation and Land Management in the rescue and rehabilitation of stranded or injured dolphins and other marine life
To decide on what dolphins to adopt see our list to Adopt A Dolphin Summary – 2013
For your generosity you will receive:
- Certificate of your adoption
- Profile of your adoption
- An Adopt-A-Dolphin booklet
- Photograph of your dolphin
- Photo CD of images
- 2 Newsletters
- 4 updates on your dolphin
- and more
To decide on what dolphins to adopt see our list to choose from here … Adopt A Dolphin Summary – 2013
Download an Adopt a dolphin application form and mail to the below address OR
If you choose to renew your application you will receive a different package each year.
To adopt a dolphin simply choose which dolphin you would like to adopt from this list then download the Adopt a Dolphin Application Form, complete all the details and send the paperwork via either of the following:
Fax: +61 8 9791 3420
Post: PO Box 1178, Bunbury, Western Australia, 6231
Payment can be made by credit card over the phone 08 9791 3088 or if you apply online you can pay using your credit card/Paypal.
A word from the sponsor:
Bemax Cable Sands are proud to have been a major sponsor of Bunbury Dolphin Discovery since its inception in 1989.
Titanium and Zircon minerals produced by Bemax Cable Sands are an essential component of many everyday products used in today’s society
As part of Cable Sands’ ongoing commitment to the environment, we are pleased to sponsor the Adopt a Dolphin program of Bunbury Dolphin Discovery.